Passport Photos &
Passport Renewal By Mail
How Do I Renew My US Passport?
We, at The Mailbox Center, can help you renew your passport by mail (using Form DS-82) if your most recent passport meets all five of the following requirements:-
- Your current passport is submitted with your application
- Your passport is undamaged (other than normal “wear & tear”)
- It was issued when you were age 16 or older
- It was issued within the last 15 years, and
- It was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order)
If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must Apply in Person at the Post Office using form DS-11
How Do I Apply? We Can Help You Renew By Mail.
- Fill out Form DS-82 (available to you at our store)
- Submit your most recent U.S. Passport
- Include Name Change Document (if applicable)
- Provide a Passport Photo (It must meet strict specifications provided by the US Dept of State)
The Mailbox Center has just acquired a state-of-the art digital camera system made specifically for both US and foreign passport photos, which helps to ensure that we get the best “shot” of you and guarantee it will meet or exceed all US & foreign passport requirements. It takes only 5 minutes to get the photos— and our pricing is the best in town.
- Payment of Fees.
Make checks or money orders payable to “U.S. Department of State”. Please print the full name and date of birth of the applicant on the front of the check.
Currently, the fee is $110 for a passport book, $30 for a passport card, and $140 for passport book & card. Please check with the State website for accuracy.
- Finally, we can help you to mail the Completed Application, with tracking.